Group Product Manager – Controls
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 5 Jahr(e)
Karrierestufe: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zu besetzen ab: März 2019
Take control of a broad product portfolio
BDR Thermea Group is looking for an enthusiastic manager who is ready to take their career to the next level – on the international stage. We are looking for someone who can take the lead in cross-functional teams in a multinational environment while working closely with Group Product Managers, senior executives for national operations and functional heads. The overall objective of the position is to facilitate ongoing growth and develop the Controls portfolio in line with the goals derived from the corporate strategic plan.
As a manager, you will be responsible for:
- Deploying a product strategy and positioning our portfolio to maximise market share capture based on a sound market definition and competitor analysis.
- Continuously developing product roadmaps in close collaboration with regional marketing teams and engineering teams, as well as aligning project planning with further key company stakeholders.
- Actively managing the product life cycle from market introduction to phase-out (including SKU reduction programs).
- Serving as the market lead throughout the new product creation process (NPCP) for all projects linked to the assigned product range and/or portfolio.
- Promoting best practice sharing and discussion of new product opportunities across countries.
- Continuously measuring progress of your portfolio against KPIs (financial, process-related and market performance).
Build customer experience expertise as a Product Manager
In this role, your work will be based on ‘voice of customer’ (‘VoC’) research. This involves building up expertise in customer experience by focusing on the needs of installers and end users. The BDR Thermea Group portfolio of products is intelligently designed to provide integrated systems instead of single products, thus resulting in lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions. This expertise will enable you to support the countries and other functional teams to identify and implement initiatives designed to enhance or strengthen the portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
Our new Group Product Manager is a natural leader with an eye for the global market. You have excellent communication skills and are able to operate and influence at all levels. Good knowledge of English is mandatory; other European language skills would be a major advantage. Experience in a multi-country brand environment, including platform thinking, would also be a major advantage. You should also be willing to travel, as this role requires extensive travel across Europe (up to 50% of your time).
You also have:
- An Engineering and/or Marketing degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales or engineering
- Technical understanding of the product portfolio
- Marketing background in aspects such as market research, product positioning and marketing launch planning and execution
Your career at BDR Thermea Group
We offer a challenging and exciting working environment full of opportunities. We continually seek to upgrade and evaluate our product portfolio and are at our best when we can do this with talented people like you. If you are looking for an international career in a challenging and innovative environment while working within a progressive, high-energy multicultural environment, please apply!
We also offer:
- A fair remuneration package
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to remain up to date with the latest sector developments through training courses
- A motivated environment with colleagues who love what they do
- A position at our head office in Apeldoorn or a flexible location for the right candidate
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading global manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee. With over 6,400 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.8 billion, we have gained a top market position in key European countries, as well as strong positions in markets experiencing rapid growth in Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, North America and China.
Join our global community and apply now!
Informal interviews can be held during ISH between Tuesday 12th March till Thursday 14th March 2019. If you have any questions about this position or if you want to apply to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com.
We are not open to any commercial offers concerning this position.