Sales Support Specialist (m/w/d)
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 3 Jahr(e)
Karrierestufe: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zu besetzen ab: März 2019
The Niagara Framework® is quickly becoming the operating system of the Internet of Things. It connects and translates data from nearly any device or system—managing and optimizing performance from buildings to factories to cities and beyond.
A truly open platform, Niagara has grown an extensive community of people, machines and companies with thousands of applications and endless possibilities.
- Provide presentations and high level technical responses to support both customers and Sales staff throughout the Region to help secure new business
- To respond to customer’s technical enquiries ensuring they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To provide high level training to current and potentially new customers
- Support Sales team with in-depth customer product presentations and technical discussions
- Resolve complex hardware/software customer problems that arise from mainstream applications and software-based issues including operating applications.
- Ensure that the overall workload is dealt with in a resourceful manner.
- Liaise with Senior Technical Support Engineers on issues that require deeper technical involvement and escalate where necessary.
- Representing Sales Support, interface and develop relationships with both external customers and across the business.
- Where necessary determine the requirements to conduct site visits and carry these out as appropriate in accordance with latest Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Feedback and create detailed reports that illustrate site issues, actions resolution and recommendations.
- To regularly ensure databases are suitably updated and modified to include latest information and impart this knowledge to further assist the EMEA team’s ability to rapidly close site or product related issues.
- To maintain an awareness of all emerging technologies that impact on Tridiums’ capability to support and maximize business opportunities both now and in the future.
- Impart skills and experience to other team members to assist with their present and future career progression.
- Degree (or equivalent) in engineering related subject plus 3 years work experience in a technical problem solving environment or technical role within BMS industry
- Ability to work under own management and with a small regional team
- Regular travel within the Region and to the UK will be required
- Have the ability to provide training on all Tridiums’ products
- Fully conversant with MS packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT systems infrastructure would be a benefit.
- German speaking with excellent written and spoken English
- Job ID: HRD54484
- Category: Vertrieb
- Location: Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, Offenbach, HE 63067 DEU