Tridium Sales Support Engineer (m/f/d)
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 0 Jahr(e)
Karrierestufe: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zu besetzen ab: Februar 2019
At Honeywell, we are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.
Honeywell creates solutions linked to global macro-trends that improve quality of life for people around the globe — generating clean, healthy energy, and using it more efficiently; increasing our safety and security; enabling people to connect, communicate, and collaborate; and equipping our customers to be even more productive.
Our core businesses – Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
A career at Honeywell offers infinite possibilities within a diversified, global organization that is helping to help solve the world’s toughest challenges and improving quality of life for people globally. We invite you in our quest.
- Manage complex technical customer enquiries (for our Central and Eastern European customer base) related to our Tridium product line (building management and control systems, Niagara IoT software platform), conduct site visits, where necessary, in accordance with latest Terms and Conditions of Sale and create detailed reports on site issues, actions resolution and recommendations
- Provide presentations and high level technical responses to support both customers and sales staff throughout the region, securing new business, and conduct training to customers
- Resolve complex hardware/software customer problems that arise from mainstream applications and software-based issues including operating applications
- Liaise with senior technical support engineers on issues that require deeper technical involvement and escalate where necessary
- Maintain and update databases to include latest information
- Keep abreast of trends and emerging technologies that may have an impact on Tridium’s capability to support and maximize business opportunities both now and in the future
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- Several years of work experience in a technical problem-solving role or a technical role with building management systems
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Knowledge of IT systems infrastructure beneficial
- Strong communication skills in both German and English (spoken and written) with the ability to provide training on our products
- Autonomous working style along with team player mentality
- Willingness to travel regularly within the region and to the UK
- A challenging position in a growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package and company car also for private use